19 years old. Homeschooled, then went to a community college instead of high school. Currently at Hampshire College.
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessWonderBand
http://myspace.com/namelesswondermusic
http://youtube.com/namelesswonderband
http://twitter.com/NamelessWonder7
http://www.youtube.com/dervine7
http://ted.com/profiles/778985
This is a project I'm doing for my "Freewill and Determinism" class at college. I'm trying to get the opinions of non-philosophers (as well as philosophers). Please check it out and send it around! Thanks! (if the quiz doesn't appear, please visit this link.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'Mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words - 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." "I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." "It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs." "It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.” "Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet." "Whenever I need to ``get away,'' I just get away in my mind. I go to my imaginary spot, where the beach is perfect and the water is perfect and the weather is perfect. The only bad thing there are the flies. They're terrible!"~Jack Handey
"The boat floated across the lake exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't"
“[Conservative:] a statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.” ~Ambrose Bierce
"I believe in Karma: that means I can do bad things to you all day long and assume you deserved it."~Dogbert
"(SS0*b)V~(SS0*b)"~Shakespeare
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."~Einstein
News
I don't do a good job of following the news, so I added these feeds:
No comments:
Post a Comment